Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional …
Meet your Home Inspector
Hire The Best Home Inspector in New Hampshire !
Service Area – Google Maps
What does a NH home inspector do?
This could be your first time having a home inspection and you are asking yourself.. What Does a Home Inspector Do? Well, we do a lot during our inspection and this is just a small snap-shot into a …
Types of Inspections
- Seller Home Inspection
This is a Pre-listing home inspection that your New Hampshire home inspector will perform before you list your home for sale. This is great way to find any issues before you sell.
- Buyer Home Inspection
This a general inspection for anyone buying a home. Usually you working under a time restraint but don’t worry we have excellent scheduling to get your inspection done in time.
- New Construction Home Inspection
Bob our Board Certified Master Home Inspector loves doing new construction. He built homes for years and he has you covered. Call for pricing because we have a range of inspections depending what stage we start inspecting from.
- Single family
- Multi family
- Two family
- Log homes
- Mobile homes
- Inlaw apartment
- Garden style condo
Radon Air Testing
48hr Test EPA Standards
Home Energy Report
This report will help you understand...
Where energy is being wasted "Money"
What can be done to save energy.
Costs to operate the home.
Home Inspection Resources
- NH Home Inspector Reviews – Footprint Property Inspections
- Home Inspection Service Area NH
- What We INSPECT!
- What Does a Home Inspector Do?
- What does a home inspection cost?
- Average Cost of Home Inspection
- Pre Listing Home Inspection
- Home Inspectors Southern NH
- Home Inspectors Lakes Region NH
- Home Inspector Services – Concord NH
- Should you get a Home Inspection?
- Why to get a Home Inspection for New Construction!
Read some of our Tips and tricks to owning a home. We also have all kinds of topics that have to do with the home inspection industry in New Hampshire.